This classification system originally created by Andre Walker breaks down curls into types and subtypes.
Curly-hair-type-chart. That is Type V curly hair is so tightly coiled that the curls in this curl type do not have enough length to express a visible curve and at first sight their shape resemble what looks like Z-shaped hair strands. However Andres system only has two curly hair textures for Type 3 and Type 4. Type V curly hair.
This is often because their finer curls will fall flat. From there the categories can be further broken down into types A B and C. Discover the different natural hair types and textures to make your hair long strong gorgeous.
Type 4B hair has a less defined pattern of curls and looks more like a Z as the hair bends with very sharp angles. 3C hair is a curly hair type that is made up of tight coils with volume and lots of strands that are packed together to create this texture. Type 3A hair has large loose curls that tend to be about an inch in width.
Type V curly hair exhibits a peculiar shape resembling a Z instead of the coiled cursive E shape from Type III and Type IV curly hair. Curly Hair Typing Chart Including 3C and 4C. Type 3B This has tighter curls and has a range of textures.
This coarse hair type is the most prone to frizz and forms an S shape when dry. Type 3 hairs form ringlets that are naturally defined and more prone to dryness tangles frizz and breakage. Curly hair also known as type 3 hair is characterized by a springy corkscrew-type texture.
Curlee Girlee worked with nine curly hair children to create a fun new Curly Hair Guide for kids. Id like to start by mentioning that I know many girls love to follow hair charts and use their hair type to make a lot of decisions. Its very fragile highly porous and prone to breakage which is why it needs a lot of love and care in the form of hydration and deep.
- How To Do Acrylic Nails Without Powder
- How To Clean Your Brush After Applying Acrylic Nails
- How To Do Colour Acrylic Nails
- How To Do Home Acrylic Nails
- How To Do Fake Nails With Acrylic
- How To Do Acrylic Ombre Nails
- How To Do Dip Nails With Acrylic Powder
- How To Do Nails Without Acrylic
- How To Do My Acrylic Nails At Home
- How To Clean The Acrylic Nail Brush
- How To Feather Hair
- How To Disguise Grey Hair With Highlights
- How To Fill Acrylic Nails At Home
- How To File Acrylic Nails
- How To Fix A Acrylic Nail
- How To Easily Take Off Acrylic Nails At Home
- How To Do Acrylic Nails With Stickers
- How To Do Acrylic Nails With Uv Gel
- How To Easily Take Off Acrylic Nails
- How To Clean Clear Acrylic Nails