- Make natural protein hair masks at least once a month if the mask is heavy on protein.
How-to-care-for-high-porosity-hair. If your hair floats its said to be low porosity if it sinks its high porosity. If you want to keep your length as well get the ends dusted every 10-12 weeks. Protein treatments help high porosity hair by filling in the gaps with protein.
High Porosity Hair Care Routine. This special product targets the weakened bonds of the hair strengthens and repairs hair to reduce hair breakage and also helps to protect hair from future damage. With a few ways to manage high porosity natural hair in mind the way to keep it healthy involves much of the same or similar methods.
High porosity hair has gaps in the hair shaft because of the cuticles being raised. Just be sure to use shampoo biweekly at the most. Regular Protein Treatments.
TRY A MOISTURIZING WASH DAY ROUTINE. Place a few clean strands of your hair in the water. Avoid sulfates parabens silicones and sodium laureth sulfates.
So those with porous hair may fare better with co-wash and moisturizing shampoos are preferable. Oils are the best. And taking it easy on chemical processing and heat styling of course Too much moisture in high porosity hair can cause the hair to swell and break.
This means try to avoid exposing it to high heat styling harmful dyes and chemicals. HOW TO CARE FOR HIGH POROSITY HAIR. If the water beads up on your hair it is low porosity.
- Baby Pink Acrylic Nails Coffin
- At Home Acrylic Nails Kiss
- Baby Boomer Acrylic Nails Coffin
- Balayage Grey
- Authentic Log Cabin On Beautiful Silver Lake Traverse City Mi
- Asymmetrical Pixie Bob
- Baby Pink Acrylic Nails
- Baddie Acrylic Nails
- Baby Tell Me One More Beautiful Lie Ringtone Download
- Baby You Are So Beautiful Song In Telugu
- Asymmetrical Long Bob
- Asymmetrical Short Haircuts
- Auburn Hair Color With Highlights
- Asymmetrical Wavy Bob
- Baby Pink Acrylic Nails With Glitter
- At Home Acrylic Nail Kit Reviews
- Balayage Color Chart
- Asymmetrical Short Haircut
- Balayage Blonde Hair
- Balayage 2020